The International Centre for Climate Change and Development (ICCCAD) in Dhaka, Bangladesh recruits highly qualified applicants to work as interns in either one of the many programmes of the organisation or within administration/logistics. Interns are recruited through a competitive application process for a minimum period of three months and a maximum period of six months. Internships at ICCCAD are intended to promote dialogue between ICCCAD and young scholars, to provide support for activities within the organisation, and to familarize interns with the work of ICCCAD.
Students or recent graduates interested in the work of ICCCAD are encouraged to apply.
Who we are looking for?
- You are enrolled in a degree programme in a degree programme both at the time of application and during the internship;
- You have completed at least two years of full-time studies at a university or equivalent institution towards the completion of a degree;
- You are fluent in the working language of the office of assignment;
- To apply please fill out a form online.
What ICCCAD offers:
- Help with identifying research topics and field projects to visit
- Help with obtaining visas
- Office space in Dhaka
- Orientation to Bangladesh
- Help with field visits
- Help with arranging accommodation
- Guidance on research work
- Pick-up and drop-off from/to airport on arrival/departure
Please Note: ICCCAD neither has the authority, nor the information to give legal advice on visa applications. Moreover, we cannot intervene in cases where a visa application has been denied. An offer of internship to a successful candidate is by no means a guarantee of a successful visa issued by the Bangladesh government.